Asparagus Tempura with TOramazing
100g of flour
50g of maizena
7g of baking powder
5g of salt
200g of beer
1 pinch of sesame
12 green asparagus
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the tempura batter together until smooth. Set aside.
- Wash and break off the tough part of the asparagus stem.
- Heat a pan of frying oil.
- When your asparagus is ready, dip it one by one in the tempura batter to coat it well with the help of tongs.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with a few sesame seeds and dip it in the hot oil for 3-4min until it is well colored.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with fleur de sel.
- Serve with a dash of TOramazing.