Potato cakes, chive cream and SalmOnderful
3 nice Allians type potatoes
A small jar of heavy cream
50g of butter
1 bunch of chives
Salt and pepper
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Grate the potatoes.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- When it is melted, mix it with the grated potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make balls by pressing the grated potatoes and then press them slightly so that they become patties.
- In the same pan, add a drizzle of neutral oil and place the patties.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until nicely colored.
- Meanwhile, chop the chives and mix with the cream.
- Zest and squeeze the lemon juice and mix with the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the patties are cooked, place a small spoonful of chive cream on top and cover with a slice of SalmOnderful.