SalmOnderful carpaccio, fennel and citrus
150g of SalmOnderful
¼ of fennel
A few sprigs of dill
For the yogurt sauce
1 Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon horseradish
For the soy vinaigrette
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
For the green oil
1 bunch of parsley
300ml of neutral oil
- Mix all the ingredients for the soy dressing together and put it in a pipette.
- Mix all the ingredients for the horseradish sauce together and put it in a pipette.
- For the green oil, blend the bunch of parsley with the oil for a few minutes and then strain through a tea towel and a colander. Let the mixture drain then put it in a pipette.
- Peel and cut the citrus fruits into slices or segments.
- Use a mandolin to cut the fennel into fine shavings.
- Cut the kumquats.
- On a plate, alternate a slice of SalmOnderful with a slice of citrus fruit while creating volume.
- Spread the fennel and kumquats on the plate.
- Place a few dashes of horseradish cream on the plate.
- Drizzle with soy vinaigrette and green oil.
- Finish with a few sprigs of dill.