125g of cream cheese or thick yogurt
Juice and zest of one lime
A few sprigs of chives
A few sprigs of parsley
Salt and pepper
2 brioche buns (lobster roll type)
1 knob of butter
A few pickles of your choice
A few herbs of your choice
- In a medium bowl or salad bowl, mix cream cheese with TunaliciOus.
- Finely chop the shallot.
- Zest and squeeze lemon juice.
- Chop the chives and parsley.
- Slice the pickles.
- Mix with the cream cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the buns lengthwise without going all the way through.
- In a pan, melt butter and brown each side of the buns for a few minutes.
- When the buns are well colored, garnish them with the mixture.
- Decorate with pickles and sprigs of herbs.