1 bag of bricks
1 cooked potato
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon of peas
1 teaspoon of capers
1 handful of parsley
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of curry powder
150g of TunaliciOus
Salt and pepper
- Mince onion and garlic.
- Coarsely crush the cooked potato.
- Coarsely chop the capers.
- Chop the parsley.
- In a pan, fry the onion and garlic with a drizzle of olive oil for about ten minutes.
- Add the mashed potato, peas, capers, parsley, spices and TunaliciOus. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the brick in half.
- Fold the rounded part towards the other end to obtain a strip.
- Fill the end of the strip with a spoonful of stuffing and fold the whole into a triangle shape.
- Repeat until you have no more stuffing.
- Heat the oil and fry the samosas in it for 3-4 minutes until they are nicely colored.